Coolsculpting Specialist Questions and Answers
Coolsculpting is a safe and effective way to remove stubborn fat from your body. Visit Dr. Chow’s Rejuvenation today to learn more. Call us or schedule an appointment online! We are conveniently located at 296 NE Tudor Road Lee’s Summit, MO 64086.
What type of doctor does CoolSculpting?
Any doctor who has training with the CoolSculpting equipment can provide the CoolSculpting service within their clinic; however, CoolSculpting is seen more commonly in Medical Spas around the United States, and with physicians who have medical training in cosmetic medicine. Dr. Chow is an aesthetic medicine and anti-aging specialist that is a board-certified anesthesiologist with previous medical training in OB/GYN. Dr. Chow is able to provide a broad spectrum of medical care to the clinic, with years of experience in women’s health and cosmetic medicine. Dr. Chow provides top-quality services with exceptional care to her patients each and every time.
When you are looking for a clinic or specific doctor to provide your CoolSculpting treatment, it is best to research them prior to booking your appointment:
- Search online for a CoolSculpting physician who preferably works in the medical spa industry with a great online presence. Review the online content available on their website, as this will provide more insight into the work they provide
- Review any past client reviews that have a focus on their CoolSculpting services and experiences, this way you are able to base your decision on booking with them based on real reviews from other real patients
- Go with a clinic that has a great track record when it comes to their treatments, meaning no complications with their CoolSculpting service
- The clinic that provides CoolSculpting services should have a resident physician on staff with an exceptional educational background in cosmetic medicine and other industry experience, as well as understand how to provide CoolSculpting services and the technology
- Review all the before and after images from the clinics past clients who have received CoolSculpting services
- Find a provider that will tailor your CoolSculpting treatment to your individual needs
How does CoolSculpting reduce waist size?
You may have been working extremely hard the past few months or years to become healthier and lose some weight, but everyone struggles with weight loss, and if you are dealing with an area on the body that is refusing to drop the extra fat, our non-invasive treatments provide a near painless experience with no downtime and zero recoveries needed. CoolSculpting is a fantastic treatment to add to your health list.
CoolSculpting was initially created to target some of the most stubborn fat cells found within the body. By using the cryolipolysis technology, the machine will crystalize the fatty tissue and eventually freeze it to death, the fat cells will then gradually be flushed out of the body naturally through bowel movements which may slightly increase each day to help rid of the extra fat cells that are leaving the body. Our CoolSculpting treatments deliver excellent results within as few as a few treatments.
Each patient is able to target specific areas on their body that they want to sculpt and contour. By targeting these specific areas like the waist, you can reduce your overall waist size and shrink it or contour it to the desired shape or size you are wanting to reach. However, it is important to mention this may not be reasonable within one simple treatment, it can be done through a series of treatments, which is why a treatment plan is so crucial when you first meet with our clinic. At Dr. Chow’s Rejuvenation Center, we work with each patient to come up with an individualized treatment plan, while keeping your goals and budget in mind.
How many inches will CoolSculpting take off your waist?
We cannot provide an exact number of inches that can be removed from each individual’s wait, but we can let you know that on average, our patients notice losing around 20 to 30% fat reduction in patients on each treated area.
At what age can I benefit from CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting does not have an initial age limit that this service can be done on, it is recommended if you are under the age of 18, that you be accompanied by a parent or guardian during your treatments for safety precautions. To answer the question, CoolSculpting can be provided on any aged individual to help reduce the unwanted fat cells within certain areas. If you are interested in learning more about the coolsculpting treatment or would like to book an appointment for coolsculpting, contact our clinic today or simply book an appointment online. Dr. Chow’s Rejuvenation Practice is open by appointment only Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Thursday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. We are located at 296 NE Tudor Road Lee’s Summit, MO 64086. We serve clients from Lee’s Summit MO, Cockrell MO, Blue Springs MO, Raytown MO, Grandview MO, and Avon MO.